Parker Hannifin Benelux, based in Hendrik Ido Ambacht, The Netherlands, is looking for a Management Assistant Sales Company Benelux (m/f), reporting to the General Manager Sales Company Benelux.
This position is responsible to support the General Manager and other staff members. The position will interact regionally (Benelux) and internationally (mainly EMEA)
- Administrative support:emails, phone calls, messages, correspondence, filing, etc.
- Organize business travels, including hotel, flight booking and visa requests, and ensure step by step arrangements are communicated with locations worldwide
- Provide travel support for visitors from US and European Divisions – assist with hotel, transport and meeting requirements
- Set up meetings, conferences and workshop in or outside Benelux: research venues, handle hotel contracts, arrange for and coordinate logistics, etc.
- Prepare, consolidate and dispatch meeting and travel documents
- Preparing minutes of management meeting and pro active follow up to Management team members
- Prepare presentations and sales data for Group Sales Leaders
- Keep CRM and other sales reports up to date.For example DAS,Siebel and OBI
- Support internal communication, like TIB’s, newsletters, townhall meetings
- Assist in the revision of Commercial Contracts of customers based on an agreed contract review process on agreed service matrix. If needed in collaboration with our legal department
- Act as contractual intermediary between internal stakeholders and/or internal departments and customers, ensuring timely review and approval/reconciliation of variations
- Monitors contract renewals or expiration and determines the need for amendments or extensions
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- 3- 5 years prior experience of being an Administrative Assistant in an international environment
- Multi-language capability Dutch & English (oral / written). French would be a plus
- Strong planning, travel management and organizational skills
- Experienced in administering and coordinating legal documents
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to work effectively both independently and within a team
- Solution provider with a proactive approach
- Great communication skills, both internally and externally
- Loyal with a high sense of confidentiality and discretion
- High degree of flexibility.
If you are interested, please send your CV with a covering letter to Raymond Kerver, HR Manager Benelux.
Parker Hannifin B.V.
t.a.v. afdeling HR
7570 AH Oldenzaal NL
Telefoon: +31(0)541 – 585000
Final application date:
February 4, 2019
Parker is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on grounds of age, race, religion, ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation or disability in relation to recruitment and employment.