Parker Hannifin EMEA (”PHEMEA”), based in Etoy, Switzerland is the Principal Operating Company for Parker in the EMEA region. It is supported by a network of Parker Manufacturing Divisions and Sales Company Entities. The Sales Company enelux is a strategic business partner within PHEMEA.
Would you like to be a key player in the new Benelux Customer Service organization and together with collegues on two locations build a strong team to serve our customers and support sales growth? If that’s the case this opportunity might be something for you:
We are looking for a Teamleader Customer Support within our Customer Support organization SC Benelux. This positions reports to Customer Support Manager SC Benelux.
The candidate need to be open for leading a team and at the same time take responsibility for (senior -)operational tasks within the Customer Support area.
To lead a team of Customer Service Center employees within the Customer Support organization to create the highest level of customer experience for a defined group of customers within SC Benelux.
The role will support all aspects of commercial, logistic and first line customer service to promote growth, profitability and customer performance targets.
- Lead by example in this operational and leadership role
- Responsible for leading a team of inside sales and technical professionals to organize the sales administration process and to promote sales through customer contacts.
- Responsible for leading all aspects of commercial customer service including order management process, order fulfilment and EDI/PH connect.
- Supply Chain: responsible for backlog management, fulfilment of customer supply chain requirements (like consignment stocks, Kanban, returns, etc.) and Export compliance.
- Customer Service Metrics: responsible for ensuring monthly tracking and reporting of customer service metrics including such as LISC, EDI rate, etc.
- Support Divisions with information on customer complaints and needs.
- Responsible for the recruitment, selection, and development of team members.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- Master Degree level education in technical or business discipline is a pré.
- At least 4 years of experience in Customer Service, with at least 2 years of experience in a leadership role.
- Analytical and technical skills required to understand business applications and to provide support and standard solutions to customers.
- Strong leadership and management skills; cultural awareness.
- Must have functional understanding of cost accounting and adopt to practical application.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Lean Office/ Officer Value Stream Mapping/ Green belt (Six sigma) would be an asset.
- Functional understanding of business processes.
- Must be an innovator and embrace lean enterprises principles and practices.
- Ability to manage projects across the organization with strong interpersonal, influencing and networking skills.
- Fluent in Dutch, English and preferably French.
If you are interested, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com